How To Lock a Folder With Password Without Using Any Software
Locking a Folder with Password With out software
There are many software in this fast growing market that will provide you this feature but there is a problem with all. If by any means the software is uninstalled or delete you might lose your personal data. In this tutorial I will teach you how to create your own method to lock a folder with a password protection. Are you ready for this.
Step By Step Guidance How To Lock a Folder With Password.
- –> Create a Folder name ‘PRIVATE’ inside of folder you want to save your content.
- –>Now click on locker file and copy this text locker file and open note paid and other text editor and past this into and save it and place it this outside that folder.
- –>open locker file.txt file and typing your password in “CHANGE_YOUR_PASSWORD”.
- –> After replacing your password save this file as “LOCKER.BAT”.
- –> Once you did that delete your Notepad file because there will be a BAT file to use.
- –> Now runs that LOCKER.BAT file and In there Press ‘Y’ to lock the folder.
In conclusion : Every-time when you need to see your private data you have to run that file and enter the password to access your private data.
You can also Learn : How To Make Bootable USB Flash Drive With Rufus